Get Creative! Start a design from a blank canvas
Want to create a program from scratch? SmarterSign allows you to create a program from a blank canvas with drag-and-drop tools that make it easy.
To create a program from scratch, follow the steps below:
- Click on the “New Program” underneath the “Programs” tab on the left of the PROGRAMS screen.
- Enter a name and description (optional) for your new program.
- Select either Landscape (Horizontal) or Portrait (Vertical) for your new program. This should be the same orientation as your screen.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Select a resolution for your program. The most common will be 1920 x 1080 (Full HD), but SmarterSign allows you to create designs at any resolution. This resolution should match your display for best result. Consult your owner’s manual or the display manufacturer website for this information.
- Click on the “FINISH” button and you are on your way.